- We develop and apply new, practice-oriented knowledge on movement and learning in close collaboration with private companies, organizations and public institutions
- We cooperate with external partners in developing skills related to movement and learning in institutional, leisure and cultural activities
- We co-create movement and learning environments and practices of the future
- We promote innovation in the area of learning and movement based on cross-sector cooperation
- We contribute to bachelor, master’s and PhD-level education and further training in cooperation with university colleges and universities
Let’s work together on…
- Research and development in relation to movement and learning of children and young people
- Innovation projects on learning and human movement
- PhD-projects on cutting-edge issues in human movement science
- Joint courses of study for university college and university students
- Further training activities
- Knowledge translation and research dissemination
MOV:E aims at disseminating knowledge and Research about children and young people in relation to movement and learning. The magazine is published several times a year, and each issue includes articles, interviews and debate pieces. MOV:E is published in both printed and digital editions.
Reach is a report series that is published regularly by FIIBL. The series is used for publishing research findings and evaluations.
Newsletters from FIIBL are published quarterly and feature news and current events from the centre.
Contact us for further information
Thomas Skovgaard, Head of Centre
Associate Professor, PhD.
+45 24 98 40 64
Lisbeth Runge Larsen, Centre Coordinator
Assistant Professor, PhD
+45 2381 6462